– transparency = virtual glass box life / no real privacy for anyone in the future
– it is for consumers
– it is only for thumbs up. Fake positive reactions no thumb down or one to five star rating systems.
– it is for simple communication. “I went to buy new sneakers then I went to bowling” by the way here´s my location for everyone
– it is for data mining
– unclassified use of photography online without my permission from a “friend”
and more hidden conspir….
– centralising information to Google and their partner NSA.
The idea of centralising the information including facebook users is to have more power for US intelligence.
– Use of location tracking in realtime using social media.
I rather not be viewed of my whereabouts because I want to respect more of my own privacy.
– I have only 2-3 real friends not 200.
– I get more time to make 3d for real and spend my time in real world.
– I have already LinkedIn group with +2000 members
– I have 2 twitter accounts
Other reasons on this page.
Facebook Matrix is not reality.